Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pin-inspired

I pin ALOT! 
 But mostly that's all I do. 
 Pin, pin, pin but never make, make, make.
However, I was able to get a quick sewing project done that was inspired from a recent pin.
 I follow an amazing photographer Laura Winslow's blog. 
She shares great photo ideas and on Wednesday's she does a post specifically on wall art.  Which I love!  So, while reading her blog I saw this little cutie.

Pinned Image

 I loved the lighting, orange chair, and sweetness of the photo but was especially drawn to the shirt/dress combo the little girl was wearing. I wanted to try something similar. Luckily, we happened to have a shirt that was too short and some coordinating orange material for the ruffled suspenders and dress at the house.

Behold my copycat version of the dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment