Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Photo Memory Chalkboard



When I first pinned this lovely chalkboard/memory/photo board from
Under the Sycamore
I knew that I wanted one somewhere in our house. 
 It was a happy place of sweet family memories and reminded me of my old mirror from high school that I would tape pictures and funny sayings to daily. 
I know that may seem a bit juvenile but this one was done in such a tasteful and mature way that I knew I could imitate it. 




Isn't it lovely?

So, I collected a few pics, put a few nails in the wall and had fun arranging until I got a board that resembled her work.  I thought it would be fun to add the phrase "make today beautiful,"  because the members of this family do make each other's days beautiful.  Unless a certain two are fighting and calling each other "lovely" names.  ; )


Just for the record, this was a zero cost project. 
I simply collected and rearranged previously owned items.

No comments:

Post a Comment