Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Bulletin Board



Since the day we moved into our house I knew I wanted a message board area in our kitchen.  I wasn't sure how this would play out, what it would look like or what it would contain,  I just knew I wanted one.  So after a year and a half (ish) of being in our house I finally have my message/command center.  The command center began with the painting of the door that leads to the garage in chalkboard paint and was completed this week by making the adjecent wall a bulletin board.  I am still thinking a magnetic area would be nice but not sure if we will actually take that step.  Anywhoo, today I am posting a few pics of the area that I am so pleased to finally have. 


A few comments here: I wish we would have extended the board further towards the floor and yes that is my "to-do" list for our house.  We have lots left to check off.  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment