Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Walking Carefully



The message preached yesterday at church was one that I have been struggling with lately:
Walking carefully and with purpose. 

As our pastor spoke I wrote this prayer totally inspired by his words. 

Lord,
Help me to look carefully at the way I walk.

Help me to first ask you for direction.  Let me be sure it is the right way and then go ahead.  In each decision let me seek you, in ALL things.

And Lord when I have sought you and still feel unsure of the direction, please send me someone to ask.  Someone to speak truth to me.  Someone to navigate me through those times.

Help me to choose daily to walk in your ways.  Your ways are sure and certain.  This is the place I want to be. 

I love you.


"Be very careful, then how you walk-not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity."
Ephesisans 5:15

No comments:

Post a Comment