Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago I was able to convince my family that it was the perfect day to take a family photo downtown.  We were all dressed up and headed to celebrate the marriage of Grandbud and LA.  I figured it would be difficult to get everybody all matchy-matchy again and that I would probably be unsuccessful in getting everyone to agree to go downtown with me again to smile for a few pictures. 

It is always fun when I set the self-timer and try to get settled into the photo before the snapping begins.  Here are a few of the better pics from the 15 minute shoot.  I only asked for 15 minutes.  Didn't want to push it with my crew.  ; )





So excited to use the letters I picked up in Canton.  HOPE for a bright new year.


Bright wishes for a merry Christmas.


I like this pic even though BBP looks silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment