Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Riches in Secret Places


I will give you the treasures of darkness and riches hidden in secret places,
so that you will know that it is I, the LORD,
the God of Israel, who call you by your name.
Isaiah 45:3

I have lived this verse before.  Or I thought I had lived this verse before.  Unfortunately, in this season of my life I am once again "living" it.  I am living it in a deeper and more heartfelt way.  I am living it in a way that is more pain filled than I ever thought possible.  And I am living it with the HOPE that only our Lord Jesus brings.  Because I know that in the darkness there are treasures to be found.  Treasures that exist in the light but we somehow don't see.  Or we see them but not for their full potential and worth.  I am walking with my eyes, my heart and my arms open to receive the riches that are hidden here.  I am seeking the treasures that my Lord has prepared for me, for I know they will be  great!

No comments:

Post a Comment