Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Just a little Sass!


Our girl is always up for a few pics.  I am grateful that when I have an idea she is always happy to help me try it out.  Today the idea came when I saw the ensemble that she had put together to wear.  I have long since stopped fighting her on her clothing choices.  As long as she is appropriately covered and dressed for the weather I am okay with it.  This week, the first week in December, she wore her "happy Halloween" shirt.  Seriously, I have given up the fight.  Anywho, occasionally she puts together something really great and color coordinated.  This just happened to be one of those days so we drove downtown and snapped a few pics.


One of my absolute favorites.  The hole in the knee speaks volumes about this little gal. 

Set the self-time, just for fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment