Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chalkboard Garage Door

Yesterday I finished a painting project that I am sooooo excited about.  I painted the door to our garage with chalkboard paint. 



This project makes me happy for two reasons:
#1 now I can organize our weeks with important info or just write inspirational words for all to see.
 #2 the dirty/greasy grossness that is ever present on this door will now blend in with the paint.

I found this idea and the scripture on pinterest. where else? : )

the Lord will FIGHT for you; you need only BE STILL
exodus 14:14

1 comment:

  1. In the event that you are thinking about purchasing a Linear carport entryway opener then this page ought to have given you a couple of thoughts on what's in store and what sort of thing you may many.Clarks Garage Door & Gate Repair Palos Verdes

    ReplyDelete