Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Couch Jumpin'



Yesterday, I was overjoyed to spend 5 hours in a photography class learning ways to improve my photography and getting to know my camera better.  Nerd alert:  I sat on the second row and soaked up every bit of information thrown at me.  It was an absolute blessing and I left more motivated than ever to continue along on this photography journey.  So, today I am trying out some of the tricks we discussed during class.  One of the trickiest photography settings is indoor incandescent light with lots of motion, like your 5 year old jumping on the couch.  The camera has to be set just right and finding a good light source is key to capturing these shots without them turning out blurry or out of focus.  So I pumped up my ISO and changed the white balance for these pics.  These two actions allowed me to capture the motion.  Fun, fun, fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment