Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Number 5

So, it is no secret that I love chalkboards.  In fact, I have an entire board dedicated to them on pinterest.  They are so fun and provide a fresh slate for words of inspiration, silly drawings and many other numerous writings.  Someday, I hope to have one in every room of our house.  I'm actually narrowing in on that goal, which is exciting!  A few weeks back, I bought an old painting at Goodwill, which happens to be my favorite medium for making a quick chalkboard.  Then, however, I left it out in the rain, which I was sure had ruined the frame and canvas.  Luckily, after a week or so, it dried out nicely and is just a tad warped.  I decided to use it anyway, just for decor purposes.  It could never withstand our kiddos writing and erasing on it.  But, here it is all decorated for our girl's fifth birthday.  Lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment